Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Phone Call from my Husband

          I received a phone call from my husband about their committee meeting with all the staffs..! Good news is that they have approved in taking me for the maternity cover for around 6-7 months...! I guess there is no over lap period..! As I work as volunteer and would continue as volunteer even after her maternity leave..! 
            Me and husband was happy about it but as I mentioned before we were not excited about it..! The reason behind this calm composure is because of my health issues and the emergency surgery I had in December..! We both are trying to come out of the shock..!
           Ms.MM mentioned that she is not sure about the working hours and days..! It could be between 3 to 4 work days per week..! She may let me  know later..! Finally I’m going to a paid job again..! That would be a great feeling . when I really start to work Ms.MM will have her baby in her hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment