Sunday, February 19, 2012
I’m a Medic blog addict
While typing this I have a question??.. Do any commoner read medical blogs or just the health care professional read it..!? (Though I’m an health professional) While reading it i always can feel a jealousy and frustration growing in me and again disappears.It reminds me of my medical dreams which is still a dream. I also had made up my mind that i can never enter medical school again. Not even as a mature student (still i can enter and finish of within my mid 30’s) but I have loads of duties and responsibilities. More over I’m kind of content with my physiotherapy degree (though I’m jobless currently)
At the end of the day I usually come to the conclusion that this is my job and its already fixed long back and none could veer the direction of fate but He..!..!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment