Friday, August 24, 2012

Last week's Commotion

                 Last week was week of confusions with my health issues and about my job etc..!! I had an appointment with my Gynaec. after my surgery which was done 7 months back..!! :) I was panicking as my left hips were of pain a kind of dull aching pain since 2 weeks.At times to pelvic bone too..!! Finally the gynaec confirmed its not concerned with the past surgery and its all about UTI ..!! :) Thank Goodness..! I felt relaxed..!!
                 As soon as I came back from hospital i received a call for an interview..which was my old work place where i left it due to pregnancy complication and long travel..!I was on cloud nine as i received that call..! And she was telling me that i will have interview the next week around morning..! I was delighted, But was waiting for my better half to reply about it..!! He was asking me to attend the interview just to refresh my pediatrics and my confidence level in my interview..!The details of my job interview is: It is a 2 days job which is on Thurs/Fri.I got a mail that my previous Manager and HR co.ordinator would be interviewing me..!!
                I made it a point to attend the interview though there are loads of drawback ..what if i get that job ...Will have to travel 2 times a week. They were asking about car driving licence which is mandatory.Above all I  have my joined university which is starting in the first week if Sept.With so much of questions in me i went to attend the interview.The interview agent were almost calling thrice a day for my confirmation of the interview.
             The day of my interview too came by and my better half dropped me for the interview venue..! The interview was around  11  o clock..! I just then saw another candidate came out who was there for 20 min.So made up my mind to that I would be there from 11 to 11.30 and have also plans to go around the city..! But as i entered the interview room I was delighted to see my old manager who is in her mid 60's.She looks and is like an angel( i don mind even she did'nt select me).I was also able to recognise my HR (who will be always a candidate for gossip in my team..!)
            My interview started around 11 and it went on 11.15-11.30-11.45.12.00.By the time I had already finished my one full glass of water which was placed in front of me..! Thanks for the clock which was behind them and was able to see the time..!! By 12.05 I was out..!! :) My husband was wondering what were they questioning me for an hour..! I remember that I had given the same old stuff with the same persons 3 years back but with added  experience from my current voluntary job.
               My HR was very much firm in hiring a person who can drive and have full European licence .Which I don't have..!! But have provisional one which she is least bothered about.!! So she hinted me that they may not select me as driving is essential part of this job.However I felt happy meeting my manager and was able to judge myself about the confidence about my subject,communication skills etc..,I'm content that I'm not keen on taking up this job.Would be happy if I get this job and happier if i didn't get through !

No comments:

Post a Comment