Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Holby City

                        For Past few days I have basked myself in checking up with medical dramas in BBC etc..!! I'm surprised that I was not aware of the UK made Holby City,Casualty and Doctors etc..!! I knew through a friend that there was drama called Grey's Anatomy..Which I know is a name of my 1st year anatomy book..!!
                     Now I'm a regular watcher of Holby City..!! I have my Favourite doctors too..!! I believe that some day I too will be a part of NHS trust as an Allied Health Professional.I'm totally busy the time they telelcast in BBc as I'm busy with my household chores winding up and baby nappy changing etc..!! So right now only  you tube is the source for me to keep them updated..! In parallel  i was also watching the Casualty by the BBC but for some reasons (it reminds me of my casualty visit last year and brings back acrid memories of it) to I have decided to watch Holby City.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment