Good God..! Finally I'm doing something productive..!! Received an offer for my PG in a reputed university which is few miles from home..into Paediatric Physiotherapy as wished..! Will be starting my classes around Sept 1st week for sure..!! I'm just looking on for the books for Research Methodology which is covered in 1st yr..!! (but somewhere in a corner of mind i keep thinking of the job I left due to pregnancy complication and recently the maternity cover job which was tailored for me but due to strong dose of politics..it was forcefully grabbed) This was the thought that was slowly piercing my brain..! But never bother..!! Past is past.. :)
Saturday, August 11, 2012
Finally in University..!!
Good God..! Finally I'm doing something productive..!! Received an offer for my PG in a reputed university which is few miles from home..into Paediatric Physiotherapy as wished..! Will be starting my classes around Sept 1st week for sure..!! I'm just looking on for the books for Research Methodology which is covered in 1st yr..!! (but somewhere in a corner of mind i keep thinking of the job I left due to pregnancy complication and recently the maternity cover job which was tailored for me but due to strong dose of politics..it was forcefully grabbed) This was the thought that was slowly piercing my brain..! But never bother..!! Past is past.. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment