Friday, February 24, 2012

An Email from my rehab center....??!!



            It was sunny day as usual in my native land..I had an follow appointment with my Doctor after my surgery..! I was bit relieved as my scan report and all the tests were normal..! Hope it would continue like this in future..!! My little was bit troubled as I was away from home for a couple of hours..! Fed her and made to sleep...! I opened my email to reply my friend about her joyous e.mail..! I received a second e.mail from her stating “ Important” I opened it with tons of curiosity..!

               She has mailed me to send the necessary work related documents and my CV to the center. As they have planned to replace me for her maternity cover..!! That was again a double good news..! But she too mentioned that the CV and the recommendation letter (from Ms.MM )should go through the head of the rehab center. That would be after a meeting may be next week..!!???? 

                Lets hope the best..! I’m not super excited as my first job but lets see..!! It would be for 6 months job,I guess..!!  I can update more now and I have to be with my books again to revise everything as I’ll be the single physio in the team..“Keeping fingers crossed”



No comments:

Post a Comment