Thursday, February 23, 2012

A Text Message :)


                       I’m happy about something and for someone..!!  I can feel their happiness about the good news from my friend..back in my volunteer work place..! I received a text message from Ms.MM.. which was as follows..! “ Hi Ms.K, I have a good news from my side..!! Yes,I’m 16 weeks pregnant..! I will mail you in detail..! With Luv,MM.”

                      Wow..that was a great news from her..she’s been trying to conceive since couple of yrs I guess..!! Her partner is over the moon for his achievement..! I’m happy for them and I can feel that in her text message..!


      
She e.mailed me explicitly about their 1stscan and their joyous moment.! She also added that she  kept confidential until her 12 th week scan. (she would have been pregnant when i met her last month but her bump was’nt visible then)she is her due I guess by July end..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment