Today was an usual day..! I'm having my lovely time with my little daughter. We went for an evening walk in the children park..! This is my 2nd consecutive year that I'm not with my better half..! Nothing special today as i just sent a e.card..! Guess he would have already posted card to my home..!! I got a reply for my card..! "Hope every day was a valentine day"..! I loved the words from him, even though we read and see this in most of the love cards..!!
I remember my 1st valentines day after our wed.lock in way back in 2007..! He was away to do his higher studies some where in a different geographical area..!! At about 8 'O' clock in the evening..! I received a bouquet of red roses and ferrero rocher chocolates..! It was a pleasent feeling and "first valentine gift" and "first everything is sweet and memorable" Is'nt it??
Just remembering those ferrero rocher moments..!!
No comments:
Post a Comment