It was gloomy day, though sun was peeping in and out..! I found my 15 months old daughter playing with a small booklet..! I was delighted to see it..! Yes it was my clinical log book which I used during my internship days .Just opened it to find some useful wording and proverbs.(which made me strong and bold during stormy days of my life!)
My book was decked up with the greeting card my day scholar friends gave me during my last b’day in my college days (back in 2002 Nov)
“Failure is only postponed success as long as courage coaches ambition.The habit of persistence is the habit of victory” -Herbert Koufman
|
The above lines is very obvious,reminds me of the failure I faced in my final year of my college I made up my mind may be my failures are just the temporary one ..! God mended it for me.I had my job immediately after my internship whereas my friends who cleared before me were trying to set their foot steadily on grounds..! While I was already placed in an institution..!!
********************************
“You will break the worry habit the day you decide you can meet and master the worst that can happen to you “ –Arnold Glascow
|
My college times was a halcyon days of my life, even though i stumbled during my last days. In a nutshell, college life was a breezy walk. Now when I sit in my home corridors this afternoon i feel the above lines should be deeply engraved in my heart and not in my brain..! These lines for life lines..! And they don’t fit in my college days but now in the present and in future. My yester month was spent with anxiety,agony and shock which is worse of all the disease.
*******************************
“ The tallest trees are most in the power of the winds, and ambitious men in the blast of fortune”-William Penn
|
These obviously power packed words.I truly believe that the men who don’t worry in taking risk to meet their goals are at high risk of luck and opportunity.
***************************
“The greater the difficulties and obstacles, the greater the need for perseverance. Indeed, by God’s grace everything becomes favourable What is wanted is patience, steadiness and unshakable faith.”
|
“At present do your duty perfectly. Again, when the Lord puts you to some other work, heartily submit to His will. Practice seeing God’s will and power in all actions. By doing so you’ll be free of worries”
|
Often I slip off and my unshakeable faith which becomes completely wobbly. Especially, when I’m in deep agony I try to find faith and hope..! Nothing comes to my pilly-silly mind..! Just to bask in these above two wordings..which I have also stuck in my fridge...! So that I can read it when I'm deep down somewhere...!! very down..!!
***************************
No comments:
Post a Comment