Thursday, May 24, 2012

Tip Toeing In....!!!


It’s been a long while since i barged into bloggers even to read on my favourite reads..!! Especially I miss reading medic blogs..!! So is my busy schedule for my sister wedding who arrived to our  mother land from Charlotte..!! Since then we were and are busy shopping around both window shopping and real shopping for wedding rings and fashion jewellery..!! I missed blogging all these weeks..!!  But shopping is great fun especially for ladies..!! I would love to post few of my shopping elements in the few days to come..!!
But however will be reaching to my work land to and my work as health professional.I will start around mid June  hopefully till mid Nov..Until Ms.MM returns to work after her maternity..!! J I will have to promise myself to blog regularly to just keep me going to announce to the world that I’m still alive..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment