Thursday, June 21, 2012

My Down trodden days are here..!!

Hello World,
                       I don’t know whether people read my blog..!! I have a bad news here with me..!! My job was given to some XYZ who have more experience in neurology than me..! L However I have been there working there as a voluntary for a couple of years and i know each and every clients there..! But i really did not know what has happened in between..! 
                          My physio friend Ms.MM and our Manager pushed so much to offer me a job but the Chair man who was above all had offered to a person who has more experience in this foreign land than me..! I really dont know where did my 6 solid years of experience go?? I’m worried about my career, my job and above all my career development..!!  I’m totally depressed trying to come out of it..!! However I’m applying for university to do my masters part-time just to be in touch with my subject..!! Let’s see how my luck in my studies..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment