Thursday, June 28, 2012

Met my well wisher

                   Today was a sunny day here..! Though my mood was gloomy as ever..! :) Decided to visit my friend and well wisher Ms.MM some where outside our Rehab center..!It's almost 6 months since I met her inperson..! I have just seen her pregnancy bump in the photos which she sent long back..!! I had bought some gifts from my native land specially for her and the soul she is growing inside.
                    It was lovely to meet her with all her pregnancy glows.She was happy to meet me too..She apologised for all the things that happened regarding her maternity cover,which was certainly weird.She has already booked patients for me to handle for all the 6 months in her absence...! (How rude is life to me!! ) She is totally aware that all happened with the Chair man who decides everything..! Unfortunately I have few years experience here than the substitute..! Moreover "she" is jobless right now and CM felt she would be apt for some reason..!! :( (But dear CM I have more experience overall why dont you understand )
                     But I was telling her that I felt totally useless in this silly world.I feel as if I don't even exist even though I'm a mother of 20 months toddler..!! I was also telling her about my plans of doing PG in university..! ! I'm however planning to go again to voluntary job as soon as she comes after pregnancy..! Just be in touch clinically..!

No comments:

Post a Comment