Monday, July 2, 2012

Evening Colleges too..!!

                        After shaking hands with too many failures and slips this year..!! I'm planning to be more cautious and also have happy choices.Its like  if not A then lets it be B of not B let it be C.. and so on..!! Wondering why cant i also apply for evening college in photography classes here..!!?? Don know whether it is a wise decision..!? However this i my choice B..!! There are many levels in photography classes..!! Wondering which level will I stand in..! I have attended a basic photography class once..!!


                      I love photography and i have few good photographs..!! Let it be nature Photography or portraits Photography..!! I own a DSLR with its kit lens and a lovley zoom lens.Planning for prime lens in distant or near future.I once dreamed of working a full time health professional and take Photography as part.time or in week ends...! I presume that my interest in photography is just inherited form my dada..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment