Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Used Car..!!

             Finally decided to get a used car..!! With confidence in hands was looking for manual transmission..!! As I'm pretty confident with the automatic one and my road sense is better..i feel..!! There stands in front my home The Nissan Micra 2002 Model with the colour Red..!! This is my husbands choice and he bought it for me..!! With his word to get me my "dream car" if I manage to go to full time job..!!The price was not bad and was within our budget..!! We bought this in a private sale from a pretty lady who stays in next street.She is selling car regretfully as she is leaving to her country in Europe for good..
                                       
Now my dream car would be always Toyota Yaris..!!This will never change by time or even if still more prettier car arrives in the market..!! Yes, As decided I made up my mind to look for Yaris only if I get a good job..!! While he was talking about Yaris and a job..!! In a jiffy I  saw a new model Yaris painted in my dream colour ash grey infront my neighbour's house...,which I considered it to be a positive intuition..!! In a nick of time the car was away..!! (as the car owner came to my neighbours house to drop his little daughter in her home)

In accordance with my better half..!! He considers this petty pretty red lady micra would be the best learner car for any one..!! Hope his prediction would be  right.Let's see how I manage my car with these tight and newly repaired gears and clutches..!! Made my mind to drive to the university with this red lady in a couple of months (if i manage to get my admissions)

No comments:

Post a Comment