Friday, January 6, 2012

Hello People..!




Hello Friends..!
It's long time since I dropped into the wonderful work of blogging..!! I used to blog when i was pregnant.Yes It was Pregnancy journal..! Though I was bit busy to write in weekly,I was in touch with the computer while my little girl was growing in me..!

This is January..! Month of new resolutions,new ideas,fresh thoughts and Fresh goals..!!
I made it a point to type the interesting incidents in this year 2012..!

My first half of 2011 was a great as I was spending my time with my family back in my native motherland..! And second half was not very good except for me and my husband were happy seeing our daughter growing up..!! December was the month of real agony that I had never experience all my life..! I was hospitalized and now getting better..!

Just to gain my inner hope and my dig my real optimism...i gave a thought why cant I blog again and meet people and share my thoughts..!! and above all have fun..!!  Now as last year new year.. I'm again in my  home country with my baby to take ample rest and attend few marriage occasion of my families and friend..!
Guess will have a spectrum of events this year unlike last year :) :)

Happy New  Year Friends...!


No comments:

Post a Comment